PDF Toolkit for LabVIEW
Would you like:
- A calibration or test report layout developed in LabVIEW?
- To place direct data from a LabVIEW application in a template?
- To present the report in PDF format?
Use the Carya PDF Toolkit for LabVIEW. Read more »
GalSim Toolkit for LabVIEW
GalSim Toolkit for LabVIEW is a National Instruments hardware-based Galileo RF signal simulator.
Would you like to:
- Test your Galileo receiver frontend and tracking algorithms?
- Use cost effective COTS hardware in your Galileo project?
- Integrate test solutions for Galileo, GPS, WLAN, ZigBee, GSM or many other RF signals?
pi-Cal pipette calibration application
In close collaboration with calibration labs Carya has created an application for calibrating pipettes. The application has been built with the calibration engineer in mind: once the pipette has been registered in the system the calibration engineer can start the calibration with a few mouse clicks and produce a certificate. To facilitate the pipette registration pi-Cal contains a list of pipette models from most manufacturers.
Please visit pi-Cal's website pi-cal.com, for more information about the features and versions.